Department of Art and Design
- Elbert Hindley Eastmond (1906-1936)
- Bent Franklin Larsen (1936-1953)
- J.R. Andrus (1953-1955)
- Conan E. Mathews (1955-1960)
- J.R. Andrus (1960-1962)
- Richard L. Gunn (1962-1965)
- Glen H. Turner (1966-1969)
- Floyd Emil Breinholt (1970-1971)
- W. Douglas Stout (1971-1976)
- Robert L. Marshall (1976-1979)
In 1979, the Department of Art and Design was split into two separate departments. Robert Marshall remained the chair of the Art Department, and M. Clane Graves was appointed as the chair of the Department of Design.
Department of Design (1979-1995)
- M. Clane Graves (1979-1981)
- W. Douglas Stout (1981-1985)
- John W. Sipherd (1985-1988)
- W. Douglas Stout (1988-1991)
- Robert Barrett (1991-1995)
In 1995, the Departments of Art and Design were combined into the Visual Arts Department. Michael D. Day (the chair of the Art Department) and Robert Barrett continued their positions and co-chaired the department for the year of 1996.
Visual Arts Department (1996-2015)
- Michael D. Day (1996-1997)
- Mark Johnson (1997- 2003)
- John Telford (2003-2005)
- Linda Reynolds (2005-Present)
In 2015, the Visual Arts Department was again split into the Departments of Art and Design.
Department of Design (2015-Present)
- Eric Gillett (2015-Present)
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Design"
The following 190 pages are in this category, out of 390 total.(previous 200) (next 200)