In 2012, he was featured in the Utah Valley Magazine's Fab 50 for his participation in BYU's Vocal Point. During his time as a soloist, tenor, and assistant director of Vocal Point, the group was able to get on NBC's show "The Sing Off." While on national television, the group represented BYU well and went far into the competition.
Crockett owns Studio 87c and holds yearly week-long summer camps to help youth singers understand the music industry. He has also served as the director of Vocal Point since 2012. As director, he created an original arrangement of "I Stand All Amazed" for Vocal Point's album Spectrum, and the arrangement received the Best Religious Song Award at the 2015 Contemporary A Capella Recording Awards.
In 2017, Vocal Point as managed by Crockett, won the Best Male Collegiate Video (Acapella Video Award, or AVA) from the Contemporary A Cappella Society (CASA).
- The Daily Herald - Former and current Vocal Point members starting vocal camp (8 July 2012)
- The Deseret News - Vocal Point stars launch a mentoring camp (8 June 2012)
- The Daily Herald - A cappella has its night in SCERA 'Supershow' (24 May 2012)
- The Salt Lake Tribune - Vocal Point will do-woop the weekend away (6 Mar 2012)
- Utah Valley Magazine - Fab 50 (March/April 2012)
- BYU News - BYU’s “Vocal Point” competes on NBC’s 'The Sing-Off' this fall (15 September 2011)
- The Sound and the Fury - Department News (February 2017)