Logan Davis Hayden graduated from Brigham Young University in 2015 with a bachelor's degree in theatre arts studies. As a student, he was a member of BYU's Young Company and in 2012 was in the company's production of The Legend of Sleepy Hollow.
In the summer of 2013, Hayden was cast as Calvin O'Keefe in the BYU production of A Wrinkle in Time. Hayden's specialties include set design, and in March of 2013 he attended the USITT conference in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. That fall, Hayden starred in Christmas Around the World: See the Wonder as a world-weary photojournalist challenged to find the relevance of Christmas. Hayden also served as assistant scenic designer for the BYU production of The Light in the Piazza.
Also in 2013, Hayden, as a scenic consultant, collaborated with Graham Brown, dancEnsemble, and a team from the Department of Theatre and Media Arts to perform You, a night of physical performances that look into the lives of a contemporary American community, where physical responses to rhythms and melodies serve as a driving, unifying social force.
In 2014, Hayden received the O. Lee Walker Beginning Design/Tech award from Department of Theatre and Media Arts. The same year, he designed the set for BYU's production of See How They Run. In 2015, he received an award from the Theatre and Media Arts Department for Excellence in Lighting Design for his work on the Microburst Theatre Festival.
- BYU Arts Graham Brown, You (8 Nov 2013)
- BYU Arts - Light in the Piazza (7 Nov 2013)
- The Daily Herald - BYU Presents New Adaptation of Classic A Wrinkle in Time (30 May 2013)
- Y News - BYU Presents Stage Adapation of A Wrinkle in Time May 29-June 15 (23 May 2013)
- The Daily Herald - Youth should fall in love with interactive 'Sleepy Hollow' (18 Oct 2012)
- Y News - BYU's Young Company offers "Legend of Sleepy Hollow" (12 Oct 2012)